Drivers Education 101 - Classroom Only
- 30 hours of instruction using state approved curriculum from the American Driver and Traffic Safety Education Association (ADTSEA).
- All instructors are certified teachers in the state of Colorado.
- Meets the qualifications for most insurance certifications.
- Offered every quarter and during the summer.
- For those meeting the age requirement, the Colorado Written Permit Test will be administered on the last day of class.
- Requires four full days of instruction, 8:30am to 4:30pm.
- Requires six hours of homework.
- 8 students minimum required to run a class session.
- This course is mandatory for students 14½ to 15½ years of age in order to obtain a Learner's Permit.